Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Residency Visa in Australia..

Options
  • 05-10-2009 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi there

I just wanted to ask can you get a residence visa in Australia
    if you have Aunty's and Uncles who are Australian citizens??

I have already done the Working Holiday Visa for a yr and I am in my
    late twenties..I would be going over on my own. I know you can pay agents who can help with this but can anyone recommend a good one to use?? The Australian Goverment site says I don't have enough points but I think because I have so many relatives I could still get around it somehow...If anybody could help I would really appreciate your advice I don't have the skills requirement..

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭aiecquest

If you need assistance with temporary residency study pathway, which can lead to PR, or simply study for a student visa, with work rights, see http://www.aiec.hu We are Australian, in Budapest, official education agent of most institutions, therefore we do not charge any consulting fee :)

Cheers Andrew
    proquest@nextra.hu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

fairycakes wrote: »
    The Australian Goverment site says I don't have enough points but I think because I have so many relatives I could still get around it somehow...

Mate unless those relatives are your immediate family,they wont mean much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

fairycakes wrote: »
    Hi there

I just wanted to ask can you get a residence visa in Australia
    if you have Aunty's and Uncles who are Australian citizens??

I have already done the Working Holiday Visa for a yr and I am in my
    late twenties..I would be going over on my own. I know you can pay agents who can help with this but can anyone recommend a good one to use?? The Australian Goverment site says I don't have enough points but I think because I have so many relatives I could still get around it somehow...If anybody could help I would really appreciate your advice I don't have the skills requirement..

Many thanks :)

You also need to have a skill, proper qualifcations and experience.

Advertisement