Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keeping it tidy downstairs

• 05-10-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

what is the guys choice of ways to deal with pubic hair ?

how do you deal with your pubic hair ? 84 votes

leave it alone
    0%
    trim it
    21%
    UnknownAluncooperguyWibbstampoporedfacedbearirish_boy90vincenzolorenzotoken56QuazzieceegeeDegagdeadhead13maherroBanter JoeCrotchetyAshill5MudSkipper 18 votes
    shave it
    60%
    Unknown2040ReconentropiStarktommycahirT-b0n3matrimNTCgerryjuiceDimitriblahblah06Dr GalenhickDorddobsdavemilodnewman10bluemachavelirandylonghorn 51 votes
    wax it
    17%
    UnknownRuu_OldOral SlangLiam90TestTransmissionPogMoThoinshapezs_carnageMr BenevolentMackmanPraetorian SaighdiuirTomebagelMotteDaialan2009vanzy 15 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

shave it
    Manscaping ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

wax it
    I have kept it shaved for a few years now, use a Mach 3 (not kidding and no nasty episodes either :)). The itch did not last long either so I was happy. Feels so clean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

wax it
    Ruu wrote: »
    use a Mach 3 (not kidding and no nasty episodes either :)). The itch did not last long either so I was happy. Feels so clean.

Im the same, i usually keep it trimmed and tidy, but shave it every couple of weeks as a treat for the OH ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

shave it
    I trim every 3-6months.

I use an old electric shaver (the part that flips out). The device is solely used for this purpose.
    Ive tried shaving on 2 occasions but I was unable to prevent itching/blotching despite the use of vitamin E/moisturizer cream. It was a mach 3 too. I wouldn't mind giving waxing a try, but I would feel awkward about purchasing the stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

shave it
    I use an old head razor to Shave it down to a good stubble.

little itch although looks a bit odd sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

shave it
    I keep mine short and neat. I'd be scared sh1tless of putting a razor i still cut my bloody face and i've been doing that daily for years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

shave it
    my oh is a hairdresser an i usually give meself a three all over t keep it neat................ and no she dont cut my hair wit it......:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

trim it
    Mine never grew very long and all my body hair(beard, head too) grows verrrrrry slowly, so I'd say I go years between mangarden prunage. Hell I easily go 6 months, sometimes more on facial stubble trimming and I only need a haircut(trim really) once a year or so. Dunno what that means but Ive always been like that. :confused:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

trim it
    Steep the hairs in a kettle of boiling water for a few minutes. Should do the trick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Crotchety wrote: »
    Steep the hairs in a kettle of boiling water for a few minutes. Should do the trick...

Thats a great idea.

Just detach them so you dont scald yer nutsac.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 regsoc

have done so for about 10 years...:D

trim the pubes with a number 1 blade and shave the rest off..
    Missus loves it that way.. and it feels great;)

I think in this day and age guys should make the effort to look good for the ladies, especially seeing as they do for us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 irish_stickman

shave it
    has anyone here gone through with a back sack and crack wax??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 obrien89

shave it
    keep it tight looks bigger that way haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

wax it
    Just done some shaving today, luckily it doesn't itch and there's a lot more sensitivity afterwards. I always have to shave up the sack as well as down so it's a long but ultimately rewarding process. Well worth the effort imo.

Advertisement