Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SFP> payment date?

• 05-10-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi
    Has the single farm payment been paid already? I have not received my SFP or DAS yet. There was a problem with my SFP application. Would this hold up the DAS payment also?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭Box09

I think the first part of the SFP is due in mid October....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

16 october .. i got the disadvantaged payment around the 17 of september , ring the sfp office to see if there is anything you need to do to get your claim to go through

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Disadvantaged money was paid in mid Sept, we got the payslip in post about a week after bank got the money. I hear 3rd week in Oct we will get 70% of SFP

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 sobs

Thanks
    I rang the SFP unit today and I must ring back at the end of the week to see what is going on. Could do with the DAS payment now. Hopefully it will be alond once the overclaim is sorted out on the SFP application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

keep ringing them if anything it will annoy them i had a problem a few years ago and i rang them every monday for a few months and eventually i got it

• Advertisement
Advertisement