Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Nivea Antiperspirant - Tesco

• 05-10-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Was a bit smelly yesterday and decide to nip into Tesco (Superstore) in Drogheda to get some antiperspirant. I have to be choosy about this stuff as I have sh1te skin and noticed that Tesco where doing a deal on tins of Vaseline for half price - €1.50 instead of €3. So I picked up 2 different versions, a bag of carrots and some hair accessories for the 6 year old that was hanging out of my arm..! Went to one of the self service thingys and scanned everything successfully and was charged €5.89 total..! Thought it was a bit low but just paid anyway. On my way out I glanced at the receipt and noticed that they charged €1.50 but then subtracted €1.50 per can as the special offer...! So both where free...!!!! I was chuffed to get one up on Tesco as since they have started taking Irish made products off their shelves many people have lost their jobs in the place my wife works in. Might be worth a try for yee in another Tesco but it definitely works in Drogheda...! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Rats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

Should this be in the freebie list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Sorry guys... its Vaseline antiperspirant not Nivea...! My bad. :o

Hope none of yee went looking :eek:

Rats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

did anyone see this in a store near dublin city?
    im asking cos i bought that one for 3 euro on sunday and its brilliant so wouldnt mind stockin up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Should have been taken off the shelves around 3pm Saturday and as far as I know this problem is now fixed and the offer work as it should.

Though things like do happen.

Funny how nobody reports them.

Staff can't really advertise them.

Usually if something is in stock and then suddenly disappears thats one of the possible reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭ISOT

Mmm.... the word "vaseline" and "carrots" in the same post ...........

--- sorry could'nt resist !:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement