Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Graduation 2009

Options
  • 05-10-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Does anyone know when we are being allocated our times for graduation from 3BA1? I know they are spread out over 4/5 sessions on the 19th and 20th, but I haven't heard yet what time to go to. If i remember rightly Monday was surnames A to G in the morning, H to L in the afternoon and the M to Z in the evening, with 4BA1 on tuesday, but are they sorting them the same way as last year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

check the conferring website

http://www.nuigalway.ie/academic_records/conferring/dates_2009.html

its always done that way...

• Moderators Posts: 12,373 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

The exact date and time for a particular Degree/Diploma/Certificate will be finalised approx. 1-3 weeks in advance of the above dates. Until then please keep your particular College date(s) free.
    From the site linked above

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sash

i have a lil sister aged 5 and the college wont let her in with my parents and brother and sister as i only have 4 tickets im raging!! any one have similar problem??

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

no the tickets admit the family...they do not include you....it is 2 yellow ones that allow guests...call them up...

i emailed them and they said they couldnt due to fire regulations i have 2 tickets that admit 2 people each.so annoying,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Best way is just to ask around amoungst mates, on facebook etc. I know 2 brothers that are graduating together in the morning and they have no other siblings to they are getting tickets for 8 guests when they will only have their 2 parents there. I know of other folks who aren't even going, they are off abroad doing TEFL etc. On the day when they see the empty spaces they might just let whoever is there in, maybe. Had my info pack waiting when I went home after I posted this thread, happy enough with the situation, middle time, 4 tickets, in with a good few folks i know, happy out. Such a rip off for the robes but has to be done I guess.

such a rip off exactly!!

Advertisement