Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie FIFA League - Season 5

Options
  • 05-10-2009 2:34pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    As you may know we will be beginning Season 5 of the very successful Boards.ie XBOX360 FIFA league in the coming weeks. We are letting everyone get used to FIFA 10, but in the meantime, we will be preparing the ground work.

The league will be ope to all existing players from Season 4 who will be joined by successful candidates from qualifying. If you are looking to join the league, you will be able to play in a brand new qualifying league.

For now, we are looking for confirmation from the existing 34 league members that they will be playing in Season 5. All posts from other people will be deleted. Once we have confirmation, will open things up to the successful season 4 qualifiers.

If you wish to discuss the league, please use the FIFA League General Discussion thread.

Thanks,
    FG

CONFIRMED PLAYERS RETURNING FROM SEASON 4
    Reganovski
    moz
    Axwell
    TownMan
    Winston82
    Dufflecoatsunri
    Raleigh Burner
    SRFC90
    Kirby
    cactus Mac88
    Moiph
    Mister Robinson
    joe123
    bennyc
    Mr Moon
    Reganovski
    Future Guy
    Gaz15
    SDTimeout
    Y2J_MUFC
    Sparky360
    Smegball
    Mise
    Nedved85
    Garball

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

is this gonna be on fifa 10. i was in one of the boards leagues on fifa 09. my tag is Karl Burke

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Im in..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

This sounds cool, I haven't done it before but i'd be up for giving it a shot which way does it work?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ok to avoid the flood of more messages on the same questions from people who didnt read the first post by FG..

This thread is only for those previously playing in the championship and premiership to confirm they are playing this season.

Players from the last qualifying season will find out shortly if they qualified or not and a thread will be created with the info.

Anyone who hasnt played before a new qualifying thread will be starting shortly which you can sign up for.

Any other questions put them in the general discussion thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

i'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

in please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I still have to get the game and I do plan to so I'll be in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I'm in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm in.

I will be defending my title :D

Last pick on teams. Its going to be a big challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'm in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'm In!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Im in. Im **** at the game this year! I had a 10 game loosing streak with Liverpool yesterday!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I am in . sure I will take Real Madrid again :D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Count me in, when my stupid xbox comes back from Germany!!

FUTURE GUY,

Will you add to your first post a list of all the players from the leagues and cross them off as they confirm, it'll make things easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

I'm in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

I'm in again

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Count me in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I'm back. I'm in.

Moving house so won't have broadband for a week or two though. I'm going to be miles behind everyone. Only played a handful of games so far.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    I'm back. I'm in.

Moving house so won't have broadband for a week or two though. I'm going to be miles behind everyone. Only played a handful of games so far.

I've had the game for a week and yet to play it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm back. I'm in.

You should join our club when you get online. Most of the boardsies are in it and its great fun playing as yourself with people who know how to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

oh god yes! Count me in

Gamertag: The Dunne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Count me in too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I've had the game for a week and yet to play it!!!

I heard about that alright. I'd actually have bought a new 360 instead of waiting :D
    Kirby wrote: »
    You should join our club when you get online. Most of the boardsies are in it and its great fun playing as yourself with people who know how to play.

Hopefully I'll know how to play by then! Must create my virtual pro and do some stuff with him so I won't be woefully rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I still have to get the game and I do plan to so I'll be in

Plans are subject to change

Decided not to get the game because I don't really believe in buying every yearly update and I'd only be getting it for online play through the year and I might be moving to Japan. Sorry lads

I heard about that alright. I'd actually have bought a new 360 instead of waiting :D

A friend of mine has one he doesn't use, he said he'd let me borrow it!

Problem is he has to go home to get it and hasn't been there yet!!!

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Plans are subject to change

Decided not to get the game because I don't really believe in buying every yearly update and I'd only be getting it for online play through the year and I might be moving to Japan. Sorry lads

Japan!?!? Nice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement