Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie FIFA League - Season 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Count me in!

Nedved85

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

Im in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I wont be in
    Havent got the game this year.
    Enjoy this season lads.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FG add the following to the list not returning this year..got pms from them

CKWPORT
    mika27

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

A lot of people dropping out of it this time round!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Depends on my broadband whether I'm in or not. I will be moving around Christmas again (probably), but I dont want to sign up for UPC and then if they dont provide to the new address, I'll have to pay €100 for breaking the 12 contract (even if they dont provide to the new address). Loada sh!t.

Hopefully the o2 mobile thing will be fast enough for me to play fifa online... anyone have any experience with it? Even that, I need a bill in my name to get the trial, and I'm waiting on a bill to arrive...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

There a way of qualifying or something if ya were not in it last year?Gamertag below if thats the case

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Soby wrote: »
    There a way of qualifying or something if ya were not in it last year?Gamertag below if thats the case

Read post no. 6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Axwell wrote: »
    Read post no. 6

Dunno how i didnt see that.Cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Looks like I'm out of this lads. Haven't got the game this year(yet, anyway). Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Sorry Lads, but im having to pull out. Ill be away for a month around January and wouldn't be fair to stay in. Thanks for all you're hard work on running this thing.

Pity so see a few of you dropping out..we will be closing this confirmation thread Tuesday so anyone not confirmed by then will have missed out, a pm was sent to everyone so notice was given.

Team selections will be starting shortly after that for all players so keep an eye out for a new thread FG will stick up on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Im in.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Any room for me guys?

Srooney03 wrote: »
    Any room for me guys?

Read post no. 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Any update on Team selection etc, I have to admit the league is the only thing keeping me from trading this in so the sooner the better,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Any word on when this is actually starting!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Any word on when this is actually starting!?

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Changed my mind lads. Please don't scratch my name from the list.
    I was just having a bad day yesterday :o

Any news?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hello everyone!!

Just a quick reminder that we will be starting this league very soon, just going through the last numbers and hopefully we will get picking the teams on Monday (this should take about a week) since unique teams only apply to each league, all the leagues can pick at the same time.

Watch this spot.

Moon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

We have quite a number of new players joining this year so Moon, Axwell and Richie are hard at work sorting out the final list. It should be up and running soon enough. It'll be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Hello everyone!!

Just a quick reminder that we will be starting this league very soon, just going through the last numbers and hopefully we will get picking the teams on Monday (this should take about a week) since unique teams only apply to each league, all the leagues can pick at the same time.

Watch this spot.

Moon

Any update on quailifing matches?

Srooney03 wrote: »

Any update on quailifing matches?

Qualifying for the next season wont start till a few weeks after the current season gets under way but keep an eye out for a thread on it.

Good stuff lads. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know!

Hopefully there'll be a cup running between all leagues where FG makes a draw, 2 players arange the game and post back the result.

Anyone else think this would be a good little idea? Although may be tricky to run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Hopefully there'll be a cup running between all leagues where FG makes a draw, 2 players arange the game and post back the result.

Anyone else think this would be a good little idea? Although may be tricky to run.

Horse. Chart.

The league hasn't even started yet...first things first.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Horse. Chart.

The league hasn't even started yet...first things first.

I'm aware of that. I'm only saying.

We have the ability to create a cup competition on the league fixtures and results system which will auto assign fixtures etc so its an option for later on down the line we looked at already.

• Advertisement

New threads will be going up over the weekend about starting team picks so keep an eye out.

We will have 2 divisions and there will be unique teams PER division - that means there can be a Manchester United picked in the Championship and another in the Premiership. So start practicing with teams and have an idea who you want now. The order of selection will be posted so you will know how far down the list you are.

We will be running team picks in both at the same time so please check back once it starts to see when you are due to pick and try to keep the selection process moving.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement