Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards IPO 2009 Last Longest Bet

Options
  • 05-10-2009 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

El Stunty suggested we give this a bash and line the pockets of the man (or woman) who can successfully dodge the Frenchies longer than the rest of us.

Given the large field there has to be at least a hundred boardsies playing and to spur things on a bit, Dev has agreed to siteban anyone who doesn't get on board with the bet*.

*lies

So I think the best is to go for a simple, winner takes all last longest bet. I think we should give some to charity aswell so my thinking would be a $20 entry where $5 from each entry goes to the charity of the winner's choice.
    Who knows, maybe the esteemed sponsors of the IPO might even be able to add some value *ahem* ;)

If you want in, ship $20 to 'thescholar1' (location Dublin 9) on Pokerstars and PM me with the SN so I can correlate boards names with Stars names.

Target is 100 entries so get on!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

inski, will ship tomorrow evening when I am busy pwning the BCOOP Badugi tournie

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Given the fact that at least 1 person *should* cash, it should be easy enough to figure out who wins. I almost guarantee that I will be out no later than 8pm on Friday, but I'll probably enter this anyhow I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭aceswild

sounds good :) im up 4 it,although isnt it knda bad luck 2 tecnically back urself?? who cares,may aswell let sum1 get sumthin out of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

$20 received from JamieCarra

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Inski, will have to check if i still have poker stars but was going to re-install it for IPC sats

• Advertisement

If its awkward for people on Stars you can also ship on Moneybookers using : zuutroy at gmail dot com as the email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

In sent from FinalFence

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Not playing the IPO, but I'll donate a fiver for the charity part of the LL.

HiCloy wrote: »
    In sent from FinalFence

received ty.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

Shipped from dnaceofddead. PM sent

• Advertisement

suilen wrote: »
    Shipped from dnaceofddead. PM sent

got it thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭kinghigh

wud love to do this but havent a clue how to pay???????????????
    can you pay someone on day?
    not the brightest spark on computer.
    maybe i cud give the money to nick from vegas nites?
    sure yous now him?confused.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

inski 'english iain'

good luck all boardies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Would love to, but apparently you cant register on the day for the IPO????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm looking set to be up there updating so I can try keep track of things for you all. Although I should warn you that I had pegged IrishKestrel as the wrong player for two entire days in Killarney and almost pulled off the heist of the century had he not looked at me as if I had two heads when I mentioned the nickname to him!

big_iain wrote: »
    inski 'english iain'

good luck all boardies.

ty.

Pretty lame uptake so far!...If its more convenient for people to send on Boyle's (make sense I guess) then I can go with that too...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭JamieCarra

zuutroy wrote: »
    Pretty lame uptake so far!...If its more convenient for people to send on Boyle's (make sense I guess) then I can go with that too...

Still early days, I'm sure more people will sign up towards the end of next week.

im reged for ipo but want to reg for boards sole survivor..........

Send me your $ and you're in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

inlikeflynntshirtp23531.jpg

INskI.
    Monies shipped from GUNNERS_RULE

Send me your $ and you're in :)
    sorry as i said on last page im not sure how to send the dollars???????????:confused:

kinghigh wrote: »
    sorry as i said on last page im not sure how to send the dollars???????????:confused:

you can send $20 to thescholar1 on pokerstars or by moneybookers to zuutroy at gmail dot com. You can also transfer to 'zuutroy' on boyles and my email address for there is the same.

EDIT: $ received Newbie2

you can send $20 to thescholar1 on pokerstars or by moneybookers to zuutroy at gmail dot com. You can also transfer to 'zuutroy' on boyles and my email address for there is the same.

EDIT: $ received Newbie2
    cant get into boyles at mo.......
    its tellin me sorry we do not accept real money bets from your legal juristiction?????????????/ first ive ever seen of this message. will try later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

I'll send later today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭NewApproach

DAMO72 wrote: »
    I'll send later today

so will I...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

shipped

docked ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

sent from enpea