Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards IPO 2009 Last Longest Bet

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Lurker1977 wrote: »
    I went at about 12.30 calling a shove happy frenchie! Fcker had to have AA when I call tho :(

You left your Sennheiser's behind. Thanks btw :p

Ah, no, we gave them to the TD. Hopefully you got them back

Ah balls!!! Was so disapointed i just left without them :o

ul on the exit, the frenchies were getting raise happy there for a while. The little cheering section your man had was also getting slightly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Ah balls!!! Was so disapointed i just left without them :o

ul on the exit, the frenchies were getting raise happy there for a while. The little cheering section your man had was also getting slightly annoying.

Pretty sure it was Toby we gave them too. Smallish guy, scottish accent. Yea, that same frenchie called a shove with QQ, other guy had K5o. Flop came K5x, Frenchie goes off on one. 3bet shoves next hand and open shoves hand after. Next hand, blinds 1.5k/3k/200a I am UTG with 50k and find AhJh, decide to raise and that if he shoves I am calling, So I make it 8.2k, Frenchie ships, I call and he flips AA. Got a sweat with KQx flop but whiffed my 4 outer. LOL French tilty shove monkeys. UL with the AQ v KK hand, As you said, the hand played itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

went out at about 8.15pm last night.
    lol donkaments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

zuutroy wrote: »
    eh? Are you trying to enter after having already played day 1?

I was out in the 300600 level. thought i was in the last longest and simply have to pay whats due.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

pppspecial wrote: »
    I was out in the 300600 level. thought i was in the last longest and simply have to pay whats due.

Oh OK. I don't remember seeing you post somewhere but maybe you did :)

Edit: I see now you posted a few pages back.

• Advertisement

I assume one ill cat wins this then? Let me know how you want monies paid as some is on Stars and some on Boyles and let me know your charity too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

pm sent about this

Not received at this end...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

sorry about that, you should have it now !

Charitable donation made. Thanks everyone.

attachment.php?attachmentid=93797&stc=1&d=1256205800

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

There was a side event in the boards last longest, and that was the boards couples last longest. And of couse, Cat and Rob came out on top, despite the valiant efforts of Gillian on the Flushdraw team.

So hotel sorted for the lakes of killarney festival in January. (no need to book it lads, I have it booked in ye're name already.)

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭one ill cat

zuutroy wrote: »
    Charitable donation made. Thanks everyone.

attachment.php?attachmentid=93797&stc=1&d=1256205800

Thanks very much for sorting that. I work with Finbar & he has been training like a dog for this marathon. The 3 guys have already raised over €1k, fair play to them & their charity is a very worthy cause. It's a kids charity dedicated to the provision of services for children with special needs living in Co. Clare.

Further details here:
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/brendan_finbar_and_seans_marathon_2009/

connie147 wrote: »
    There was a side event in the boards last longest, and that was the boards couples last longest. And of couse, Cat and Rob came out on top, despite the valiant efforts of Gillian on the Flushdraw team.

So hotel sorted for the lakes of killarney festival in January. (no need to book it lads, I have it booked in ye're name already.)

Connie

Cheers Connie, very decent of you!

Gillian did brilliantly, especially given her lack of live poker experience. Showed Tony up big time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Gillian did brilliantly, especially given her lack of live poker experience. Showed Tony up big time :D

Yeah she did great and defo showed me up! She only lasted about 7 hours longer than me :p

Hope you enjoy the room because you fully deserve it after the run you put in. Sick hand with the JJ but you probably would have wasted the rest of the money of coke and hookers shoes anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Cheers Cat, making the jump from internet to live scared me, but I really enjoyed it and won't be hiding away in future, us girls on here will show the boys who is boss!

Cheers Cat, making the jump from internet to live scared me, but I really enjoyed it and won't be hiding away in future, us girls on here will show the boys who is boss!

For sure!

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Yeah she did great and defo showed me up! She only lasted about 7 hours longer than me :p

Hope you enjoy the room because you fully deserve it after the run you put in. Sick hand with the JJ but you probably would have wasted the rest of the money of coke cars and hookers shoes gadgets anyway!

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

FYP

Congrats on the new car btw. Nice to be able to treat yourself. Have fun!

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Congrats on the new car btw. Nice to be able to treat yourself. Have fun!

Cheers Tony :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Congrats on the result Cat

• Advertisement

Congrats on the result Cat

Cheers Ed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

carjim wrote: »
    shipped $20 on Stars, same username carjim, aka Jim Finnegan, Navan.:)

il take 20 to jim if your stil donating:D

😎

Advertisement