Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Bulldog Breeders

Options
  • 05-10-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can find a list of French Bulldog Breeders in Ireland. Can't find any legit website selling these Dogs.

Thanks,
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭nickyjellybaby

OH I LOVE FRENCHIES!

My brother is a dog breeder and competes all over Europe, he said the best way is to actually go to France and get one.
    He has quite lofty opinions on how Bulldogs, Pugs and Frenchies here are bred here and complains about it quite often. He said a reputable breeder in France with excellent pedigree will charge about €500 per pup unlike ridiculous ones here charging 2k for a pup from a bad breeder

He told us to go online correspond with a good breeder and then take the ferry over. He's done this many times with Russian pups of champions to breed here. Pup can go into quarantine and even be trained in puppy school while over there... We've yet to do this as we've a baby on the way but it's definitely what I plan on doing next year

Also, try the UK too as Frenchies aren't that popular here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Pup can go into quarantine and even be trained in puppy school

How much does the quarantine cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Shrek2

Hey Nicky,

First of all, congrats on the baby. Hope everything goes great.

Would I be able to email your Bro and talk to him about this? I was talking to some gangster in England that was going to sell me one for £200. Total scam but you just can't believe anyone online anymore.

Any help you can give me would be great.

Thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

looserock wrote: »
    How much does the quarantine cost?

I hate to quote myself but I asked this question because its my understanding this would cost between €5000 and €8000, please if someone knows better I would be very happy to be totally wrong.

Advertisement