Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise - online reseting my router

Options
  • 05-10-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

I have tried to go online in Burnout Paradise several times recently but it has been causing me issues. I used to be able to play online with it no problem but not lately.

Now when I go online to a ranked event I am connected for about 20 seconds and then my internet connection is lost. Not just on my PS3 but on my macbook as well. The router just resets and the network comes back online. Very strange.

Any suggestions on what is wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Is Burnout EA?

Since fifa launched theirs seems to be an issue with EA online in general... I was having a laggy time on BF1943...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

i posted about this a while back looking for help. Now id never had any problems like this getting online or with browser or any other game (gta & fifa gave some issues initally but soon sorted) someone here suggested it was my settings. went through a torturous few nights of changing everything, opening more ports etc. discovered the mixed wireless b/g setting was causing some of my other issues.
    still had the some problems afterward with burnout so stopped playing it weeks ago. havent had a single disconnection of the router since. so last night i wanted to get the last 2 trophies before platinum, 8 in wildcats & eyetoy. managed to get online, play a game, get trophies. then guess what, yep, dns error - coincidence, i think not
    Im with chorus connected to a belkin wireless router to connect to my ps3 btw

Advertisement