Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne From Pyschic I South William street...

Options
  • 05-10-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Grainne From Pyschic I South William street...

Hi Folks,

Was just wondering have anybody had a tarot reading from Grainne from the Pyschic I on south william street in dublin...?? And she she any good??
    Any feed back would be greatly appreciate.
    Many thanx in advance

River 17

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lilady

Hi river1

I went to Grainne about 2 years ago. She was pretty much spot on and to the point. I find June, the lady who works with her to be better. I have been to her a good few times and I find her to be really, freakily precise and she does the cards for nearly an hour..
    Hope it's good for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Lilady wrote: »
    Hi river1

I went to Grainne about 2 years ago. She was pretty much spot on and to the point. I find June, the lady who works with her to be better. I have been to her a good few times and I find her to be really, freakily precise and she does the cards for nearly an hour..
    Hope it's good for you :)

Hi Lilady,

Thank for the feedback was wondering did any of her prediction come true for you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lilady

Hi river1

Ye Grainne told me a lot that came true, like my work and new job that I was going for and described the man I would meet but that it wouldn't work.. all true.. Again June told me stuff that happened really quickly after! At that time I had broken up with my X and was on a no more men buzz. she told me that I would meet someone and that I might have been in contact with him already, again described him. Was dead against this but turned out too true, she said an engagement would happen before the spring.. I'll let you know about that in due course :D A lot of family stuff also came out. Both are really worth the money however June will spend more time with you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

I went to Grainne a few weeks ago and thought she was great. More of a guidance councellor than a "fortune teller", which is what I needed! Highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 malcolmtucker

has anyone found that their future stuff has come true. I think they were great on the present.They have both predicted stuff both good and bad to happen for me this year and I am wondering has it come true for other people

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ladylou

Can anyone tell me if an appointment is needed for Psychic I or can you just go in off the street? Also how much it costs.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keithmiketom

You don't need an appointment for the Psychic I. Grainné is pretty amazing. Two other readers also work with her when she is not there. It is a really nice a friendly place and it's open almost everyday. Grainné has a Facebook page here however she is really only there in the afternoons. The other two readers are really good too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keithmiketom

oh as regards price, Grainné is 50, and the guy in the mornings is 35

Advertisement