Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can you buy a PC without Monitir & Keyboard

• 05-10-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

Im looking to buy a new PC in the next week as my current one has slowed down considerably. Anyway all the shops (Dixons, DID, etc) only seem to sell them with monitor & keyboard but I am quite happy with the monitor I have and dont want to replace it.
    Im guessing I'll have to go online for what Im after as I cant seem to find it in the shops. Anyone know any websites that sell just the PC unit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

here

also ask these guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

RATM wrote: »
    Anyone know any websites that sell just the PC unit?

loads of places do. Dell for one have plenty, particularly in the small business section.

For best value though I recommend hardwareversand.de. You basically spec out a PC in it's entirety, and they'll build it for you for €20. The only thing about that website is you have to pay with bank transfer, and customer service is non existant. But each part will have a warranty so you go directly to the manufacturer if there's a fault with a component. Go to the B&U for advice on speccing a PC if you need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Pc world or Currys, but wouldn't highly recommend them.

Advertisement