Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV!

Options
124»

Comments

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Sold out maybe? Couldn't get the stock in time?

tbh there seems to be too much good new stuff in there for it to be a dumping ground for all the crap that doesn't shift.

They didn't sell out,they simply didn't get in the stock whereas Tesco had the new releases including Star Trek on the shelf on the day of release!

As for not getting the stock in time,that is no excuse for a huge company such as HMV,the release dates are set in stone so they would have ordered stock long before the release date!

Edit: Sister just informed me that HMV will have the new releases,just teething problems with the new store and setting up various accounts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭gipo2

As far as I can see its all old Zavvi stock, apart from some small additions.

gipo2 wrote: »
    As far as I can see its all old Zavvi stock, apart from some small additions.

The stock is very familiar such as those Dad's Army boxsets,from the old Zavvi store!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

zorro2566 wrote: »
    The stock is very familiar such as those Dad's Army boxsets,from the old Zavvi store!

Could be co-incidence though....

They are finally up and running properly,the most recent releases are now in on the release! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

So is HMV here to stay or what? no matter I suppose, because the prices on Play.com are hard to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭Basq

So is HMV here to stay or what? no matter I suppose, because the prices on Play.com are hard to beat.
    Play.com's prices are easy to beat!

Give Sendit.com a look (at least they let you buy in sterling, unlike Play).

Advertisement