Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did my thread disappear

Options
  • 05-10-2009 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Just posted for the first time today (in the Learning to Drive section) but the thread has since disappeared. Did I do something wrong?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

scoile wrote: »
    Just posted for the first time today (in the Learning to Drive section) but the thread has since disappeared. Did I do something wrong?:confused:

Only the mods of there can answer that. The mods in questions are

kbannon, donegalfella, Alanstrainor, Anan1, -Chris-, Onkle, eoin, AlmightyCushion

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If the post was against the rules of the forum it may have been removed by a moderator. You can ask by PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 scoile

Thanks Magnus,
    I used the link you provided to PM the moderator, I had tried unsuccessfully to find out how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

To PM you click on the username. Then choose Send PM.

54957891298957793619.jpg

To find a moderator, go to the forum and scroll to bottom. The mods of the forum are listed there to the right.

Advertisement