Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad Cork man threatening taxi man Ardkeen Stores in car park

• 05-10-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

Saw what I assume to be a bit o' road rage today about 3pm in the Ardkeen Stores car park.

Just after parking and making my way in for a pack of fags & medication when I noticed two cars side by side blocking the way out and shouting.

As I got closer I saw this white C reg BMW driven by a lady with the passenger door open and a mouthy langer raising his voice to the taxi man to his left. The lady driver in the white BMW just looked ahead very nonchalant. The taxi man just had his window down a lil bit and was just listening to yer man ranting.

"I'll follow you don't you worry! Even if it takes a week I'll follow you! Don't be lookin' at the woman! You'll end up on the side of the road with the car on top of you! And then I'll follow you home!"

That's what I heard as I walked by.

There was cars backed up behind them as they were blocking the exit lane so loadsa people saw it. Any one else come across this or hear of it from anyone?

I missed the start and end of the incident and would love to know what started it and how did it all end up.

No sign of them when I got out of the shop and the lack of any broken glass or blood on the ground seems to suggest it ended peacefully. Your man talked a good fight though haha :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dang, miss all the action :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm going to guess its someone from here who got too over stimulted from the Taxi strike thread :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Boards induced madness eh hahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Could have been another ground breaking production by a Waterford Threatre company!!!!
    • September 09 - "Midsummer Nights Dream" play in the park.
    • October 09 - "Ardkeen Road Rage" an awe inspiring locally set interactive production that will captivate its unsuspecting audience.
    • November 09 - ????
    • December 09 - ????

What can we expect for the other 2 months?
    These guys are good, good I tells ya. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Just after parking and making my way in for a pack of fags & medication when I noticed two cars side by side blocking the way out and shouting.

Thr irony of it............lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement