Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can I hear the Black Eyed Peas from my balcony???

Options
  • 05-10-2009 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

:mad:

Anyone around the quays/ Pearse st/ TCD area hearing thie hip hop being blasted out?

Actually, strike the balcony part, with all the windows closed it still seeps in. ffs.

Skobie dance music now.... Is this from the Townsend flats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Turn off your radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hahah. Silly me..

No really, is it for Culture Fest or an open air concert or something? Was similar thing last week.

Boom Boom pow!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Haha, ehh... I'm trying to think of anything that would on.
    I think all of the festivals are over for the year at this stage.
    Well, the Christmas market will be along, but not for a good while.(I bloody hope)

My guess would be some one likes Black Eyed Peas, too much.
    Tbh, liking them at all, is to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Ha it was from Pearse House flats. they was anti drugs awareness disco for the kids.

I live close but didn't hear it as i was in my girlfriends but my friend who actually lives in the flats text me to tell me about the anti drugs awareness disco in where they were playing a 2pac in which he was talking about "lighting that sh*t up" and other such drug references :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I was thinking maybe someone won the boobie prize for Guinness day to have them play in your living room. If I were that person, I would boo and hiss them out of my house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Thank you!

Well I guess you gotta be down wiv da kids to help change them... :D

Advertisement