Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Am Ring/Rock Im Park 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Hey, I'm going on Wednesday, flying into Frankfurt and then train to Nurnberg. Can't believe how quickly it has come around! RATM on the first day!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Hey, I'm going on Wednesday, flying into Frankfurt and then train to Nurnberg. Can't believe how quickly it has come around! RATM on the first day!

cool cool, we are flyin in on the wednesday aswell, my sister lives in markthidenfeld just beside east of frankfurt. Yea its only 8 days from today i cant wait, its an amazing lineup. Way better than the oxegen ****e!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I hate coming into this thread since im not going this year :(

:(
    Well it's your thread, you're very welcome here!
    Did I mention I couldn't go last year :P
    Oh I'm going to rage on the 8th too!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

:(
    Well it's your thread, you're very welcome here!
    Did I mention I couldn't go last year :P
    Oh I'm going to rage on the 8th too!
    Ha forgot i started this ha. Well when u started it i had a few people who were interested but then as usual they didnt want to go :(. Yea even though ive seen most of the bands that are playing i just really like the atmosphere at RIP. Yea cant wait to see Rage indoors , id say it will be carnage

• Advertisement

oh sucks, I usually drag my sister to these things! I saw rage at it last time, that was the best show ever! I can't wait to see Volbeat now after seeing them at Tallica and well everyone else! Rage indoors will be so good, glad they're playing the Thursday at RIP now, little break, more rage!

this gig is gona be class, Rage, Ramstein, Wolfmother, Alice in chains, Muse the list goes on.

Is anyone going to Pearl Jam in the o2?

No Pearl Jam, I wish though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why did I read this thread, it has made me sad. From the OP, volbeat are playing twice, score :p

Oh did I mention this is what Sunday evening on the Alternastage looks like;
    Motörhead 23:45–01:00

Slayer 22:00–23:15

Volbeat 20:30–21:30

Alice In Chains 19:05–20:00

Stone Sour 17:50–18:40

Lamb Of God 16:45–17:25

Helloooo Alternastage :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol that is some stage.

Are slipknot or stone sour still playing :confused:

:eek: I never actually thought of that :confused:

possibly not?

Possibly not. Stone sour more likely yeah? but probably both or neither I would say. Me want see both -_-

no Slipknot aren't on the bill, they were last year, when I couldnt go :mad:

Just Stone Sour so who knows :confused:
    Maybe Corey won't swear as much or maybe he'll swear more :confused:

Oh II read slipknot from the first post, didn't know it was last years lineup. lot's of swearing when talking hopefully hehehe

Ye above that it said "the lineup for 2009 was" -_-

Anyway just look here and go green :D

Well I wan't gonna read all the eat food and don't die stuff now was I --_-- straight to band names!

Where is jealous smilie..rage at it too!? him on the same time as rammstein, oh what will you do emo hehe

you get pendulum too :mad:...I couldnt get tix here to them, fml

/note to self: eat food and don't die

Yes I think you'll find they are :D
    Just ya know a little bit looking forward to that.

Hmm tough choices /looks at username

I saw Pendulum when they played the RDS but not recently, I'm sure they were at RIP last time but didn't catch them. They are playing wayyyyyy too early this time, no fair.

Prodigy played a late set back in 08, now that made sense!

It didn't even say that? what the feck did it say /not read

Yes I've noticed enough now -_-

tougher than you think /looks at user

I only saw them in a little nightclub in galway, one of the two times ever I blacked out, good times. haha

/ignore

keep noticing, makes me feel better

as tough as X--_--*
    /looks at album cover

You blacked out? so tough

• Advertisement

no Slipknot aren't on the bill, they were last year, when I couldnt go :mad:

Just Stone Sour so who knows :confused:
    Maybe Corey won't swear as much or maybe he'll swear more :confused:

well i doubt we will see either now that Paul Grey passed away on monday, id say Corey wont be in any mood to play

freekhead wrote: »
    well i doubt we will see either now that Paul Grey passed away on monday, id say Corey wont be in any mood to play

Ye can't see Stone Sour playing, won't be that disappointed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭emtroche

emtroche wrote: »

hard to make out those pics but would be well disappointed if the weather was crap, was there in 2008 and was scorching apart from one mad thunder storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

I live about 90 mins from the Venue and the weather is supposed to be about mid to high 20's for the w/end. Not complete blue skies but should be perfect for the festival...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Mastodon (:()and Sum 41 have pulled out, as far as I can tell from the German site.

I live about 90 mins from the Venue and the weather is supposed to be about mid to high 20's for the w/end. Not complete blue skies but should be perfect for the festival...

The park or the ring?
    Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

The park or the ring?
    Sounds good.

Oh yeah from the ring, as live in Luxembourg. Looking forward to the w/end now have to say....

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭emtroche

hard to make out those pics but would be well disappointed if the weather was crap, was there in 2008 and was scorching apart from one mad thunder storm.

Yeah i was at RIP in 08. Jaysus that was some thunderstorm!

• Advertisement

emtroche wrote: »
    Yeah i was at RIP in 08. Jaysus that was some thunderstorm!

Ye I was still in the camping area at the time where the park is so did not feel the most comfortable camped under all those trees! Was grand again after though.

Advertisement