Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Am Ring/Rock Im Park 2010

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

At RIP last year we had great weather apart from 1 r 2 massive showers during the evening 1 happened during Flogging Molly so after we went got changed had a few beers and decided to buy a poncho just incase , then it rained again i think just before or after the Prodigy. The trip back to the airport on Monday morning was not good since both of my pair of shoes were soaked i had to wear one pair all day. I can still remember all the irish people on the plane though because you no they were coming back from either RAR or RIP cause the whole plane stank .

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭emtroche

Just back there a while ago.

M.A.D. Nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Yeah was a fantastic w/end indeed. Weather amazing.

Damn all the jager i drank, only downside for me was didn't get any of William Du Vall's guitar when it was thrown into the crowd beside me...

Should check out the lead singer from Airbourne solo after he climbed to the very top of the centre stage..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Yeah was a fantastic w/end indeed. Weather amazing.

Damn all the jager i drank, only downside for me was didn't get any of William Du Vall's guitar when it was thrown into the crowd beside me...

Should check out the lead singer from Airbourne solo after he climbed to the very top of the centre stage..

shame ya didn't get any of the guitar, the amount of people grabbing it was unreal! Say it left in tiny bits and pieces!

Advertisement