Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New league Fifa 10 PS3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

u on for another game?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

pool fan wrote: »
    u on for another game?

Sorry never saw this, won my 2nd game 7-1, then my time was up on the ps3 :)

will catch yu again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Hi Guys is the league full yet?

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Hi Guys is the league full yet?

I don't know how many it holds, but i don't think it's full yet no

• Registered Users Posts: 28,916 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Anyone fancy a game. Invite me qua221e2002

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Alright lads. I've had two games in this league myself (PSN: McSavage). Won one against Orein and lost one against angerfist or whatever his name is. My finishing was horrible in the second game. Should have really got the draw :P

Anyways what I really wanted to ask is, what exactly is the story with the leagues. Like, do you only play each other twice etc? How do you win the league? I kinda get the impression that we all can play each other as much as we want and by some deadline whoever is on top wins. Is this the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just won my first game 3-0 :)

and me playing as Sunderland, don't ask me how i ended up with them!

Lol good game mate.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

I just joined up to the league lads , name is pistolpetes11

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Alright lads. I've had two games in this league myself (PSN: McSavage). Won one against Orein and lost one against angerfist or whatever his name is. My finishing was horrible in the second game. Should have really got the draw :P

Anyways what I really wanted to ask is, what exactly is the story with the leagues. Like, do you only play each other twice etc? How do you win the league? I kinda get the impression that we all can play each other as much as we want and by some deadline whoever is on top wins. Is this the case?

lol i should of beat ya 2-0 nothing but ya got one your players sent off instead of lettin in 2nd goal haha. Ah my passing was balls in most me matchs last night trying get used to chelsea first couple times i have ever used them on fifa but no excuses plumber something i forget rest his id hammered me 4-1 with liverpool i played total bollox in that game lol.

Still cracking up over match with redzer lol i was winning 2-1 and 5 mins injury time i messed up back pass and walked cech right into one his forwards :p hahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dinter2k

Im in now, PSN: Hojo72

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Im online now, posted an invite to you

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dinter2k

Im online now, posted an invite to you

Just after seeing your reply now,i was away from the playstation for a while........

Anyone else online now up for a game?

Dinter2k wrote: »
    Just after seeing your reply now,i was away from the playstation for a while........

Anyone else online now up for a game?

Im on there now

Anyone online for a game

Just finally played my first game. Beat Paddyjoeplumber 2-0 although was lucky to not concede on a number of occasions.

Online now if anyone is up for a game,

Stargaze24

Just lost 5-2 to Barcelona, i couldnt handle Ibrahimovic, but he should have been injured after his first goal, when he klinnsmanned into the goal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

any1 on for game today,should be around for most of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Played good few online matchs Saturday and Sunday got some practice in with Chelsea but me luck seems go out window when i play league games :p On bit a bad run lost good few but hopefully will cop on a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

I'll try join now.

Will we be looking at making the PS3 leagues as well run as the Xbox 360 ones? Promotion/relegation etc. after a couple of seasons of getting it together first?

By the way my PSN tag is Swooshticles

EDIT: I just searched the league. All I could find was boards2. And the password boards isn't working for that.

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jackinov

Is the league full yet?

How does it work? Everyone plays everyone twice and the winner is declared after everyone has played played everyone twice? Also, do we each pick our team before our first game and then stick with that team throughout the league? And is there a star rating limit or is everyone just playing as 5-star teams?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd like to know what I'm getting into before signing up!

• Advertisement

anyone up for a game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Anyone up for a game? I'll be online in about ten minutes. super-rush123 is my psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Can People still Join or is it too late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Jurphy1202

Anyone wants an easy win my PSN is john1202.

Jut got the game so I'm pretty awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Ballyhaunis

Haunis87 is the PSN if any one wants some decent non assisted games

anyone online up for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Is there still spaces left? I can't find the league, do you have to add me first? My PSN ID is dfitz1000. I'll only be able to play at weekends tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Jurphy1202

Haunis87 is the PSN if any one wants some decent non assisted games

What's non-assisted?

anyone about for a game ?

• Advertisement

Anyone fancy a game now? Qua221e2002

whenever I invite someone they never accept. 20+ times. :mad::confused:

Advertisement