Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnected from a match in FIFA 10 !?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I was playing a ranked game a few minutes ago and then i got disconnected ! The message read something like this " You were removed from the session as you were not moving your player " ?
    Now the first half was fine but the second half it started to lag abit , not much though! It went down as a loss for myself , i'm abit pissed off cause i was winning and moving my player !
    What does this message mean exactly ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

So i guess no one knows what this means ?
    Strange! And by the way my DNF % is now 25% because of this stupid disconnection!
    I'm sure people will think i'm a quitter now , very frustrating!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 devlinsisland

yeah i had the exact same problem sayin i wasnt in control of my player...dunno what the problem is though cos my connections usually good for other games online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Happened me once in online team play but cam back after like 2 seconds and I could control my player again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

happened me 3 times :mad:
    I'm not playing any more ranked matches until EA get this sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Just happened to me playing a friend and wouldn't let me log back in..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Just happened to me playing a friend and wouldn't let me log back in..

Ah so thats what happened :D Drop me a msg if you wanna rematch today mate

This is getting to be very annoying, played 2 games there and both got disconnected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

this has been happening me aswell, was about to start a new thread until i read this one.
    Ive played about 35 matches i think it is, won 9 and lost 26. out of the 26, 23 of them were because of this problem saying i'm not controlling my player and in most of them i've been winning the matches! :mad:
    it is seriously pissin' me off as its messing my stats up and i cant get an enjoyable game with someone because of it.

does anyone know if EA are sorting it out or if theres a way around it etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

2 out of 3 disconnects for me tonight again in ranked matches. My opponents get 3-0 wins and I now have a 42% DNF :mad:
    This game is seriously pissing me off.

Friend told me today its because there are too many people online and the servers are overloaded..:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Friend told me today its because there are too many people online and the servers are overloaded..:confused:

If thats the case i won't be playing a ranked game ever again!
    EA servers are a joke, they should have sizeable servers to withstand the amount of users on them . :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

happened me again few minutes ago, a guy was beating me 2 nil, i came back and was beating him 4-2 with about 65 minutes gone and the message came up, talk about being pissed off! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

how big can football get?? pfft big enough to crash yer servers though

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Didn't happen me Thank God but I did encounter a number of Quitters last night. I'm pretty sure they were quitters anyway as I was playing well in both games.

One game I was 1-0 down and got back to 2-1 and your man had a player sent off and then quit. The other game I was cruising 3-0 up against Liverpool. AS soon as I scored the 3rd he quit. So annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Ive played about 35 matches i think it is, won 9 and lost 26. out of the 26, 23 of them were because of this problem saying i'm not controlling my player

Jesus, thats fairly screwed up. Its the same usual rubbish I see. Same as Ultimate team, where the servers completely ruin the enjoyment of the game. Eventually they'll sort it out, but you'd wonder why they don't have some sort of proper testing tool to stress the servers before the game is released?

They already used the "we didn't think our servers would be this overloaded" card during the whole Ultimate team nightmare... they sorted it... eventually.

Although, after the first 22 times it happened, you should have taken the hint and tried to stick to unranked for a while...:D

Advertisement