Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black stone cherry

• 05-10-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭

is there gig sold out for dublin. i can't find anything on there web site or ticketmaster. really want to go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

great. trying to use brothers wii. its not that great for the internet, buts the job for what i need

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Hoping to get tickets for this show this week, saw them twice and met them, sound lads, and always put on a great show.

is there a support act playing before these guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

cena wrote: »
    is there a support act playing before these guys.
    Not sure but first time seeing them and looking forward to it:D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Yey tonight :D

The Parlor Mob is supporting them - never heard of 'em!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

jenizzle wrote: »
    Yey tonight :D

The Parlor Mob is supporting them - never heard of 'em!

The Parlor Mob are quite cool. They have a real Led Zep vibe to their sound.

Loaded are doing the support for a lot of the UK dates.

had a great last night. anyone got any good photos from last night . i didn't take any as i had no camera. would love to get some so i could put them up on facebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No photos myself but it was a sweet gig:) through that insanely strict tank of a doorman (not the Irish guy) me and mates missed The Parlour Mob running around like headless chickens trying to sort out their id's:( It was soon forgotten though once Black Stone Cherry opened up...very very good at what they do and for 20euro? what a price!!

We even started a tiny pit lol, fun times and i caught the bassist's pick, got hit on by a woman insanely into redheads;) and meeting the band was cool, that drummer with his hands only solo...brilliant:D I soooooo look forward to seeing them again sometime.

o yeah the drum solo was great. hope they come back again soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement