Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here in NUIG or know any Galway veggies who might be able to help?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

I recently contacted the NUIG veggie soc asking about their society, to see if they had some ideas for me starting out the one in UCD. I got an email back from the Auditor and was sad to hear that he could find no member willing to take the helm, be on the committee and organise activities now that he needs to focus on his studies. They could also do with some ideas. I hope someone here can help :( It's not a huge duty, just to help organise stuff and enjoy the result. Please contact veggie@socs.nuigalway.ie if you can help.

DonnieScribbles or LRN, maybe you know someone who could help out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

So they're now defunct?
    I don't know anyone in NUI this year, let alone any vegetarians there :(
    I'd do it but I'm assuming a non-student randomer can't just walk in and start organising a society!
    I can ask around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

cool :) it would be a shame if the society was lost.

Advertisement