Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Almera 04 1.5

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi All,

i recently did the gearbox of my almera and all went well except i now have no interior heater :mad:

the sensors telling the temp out side arnt working either but i think they are all connected..

i was told check for a loose earth wire but i did twice and definaltly left none..

all fuses are ok aswell ...

is it a matter of "plugging in" and resetting it ??

any help would be great as fiancee feeling the cold on way to work ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 padir

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

the heater resistor has a habit of going in that model almera, they are around €51 + vat. You should get it checked out by a mechanic to make sure thats the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

the heater resistor has a habit of going in that model almera, they are around €51 + vat. You should get it checked out by a mechanic to make sure thats the problem

Ya, I've had two of them blow on me. IIRC 80 to 90 quid fitted in a main dealer (approx half an hour job)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

check that your pollen filter isnt blocked, if it is blocked it causes the heater resistor to overheat.

Advertisement