Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camera at tesco

• 05-10-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

There was a tv camera I think and the sound thingy out in the Ardkeen tesco store last Friday afternoon. Did not get too close to them, but it looked like they were just pointing the camera at the shelves in the store:confused:.The store was a bit packed at the time. Did anyone see them or know what they were doing there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Arkdeen has been the subject of filming a few times, usually in connection with local produce. What section were they filming?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya, could be staff training DVD or anything really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jaysus...this is a weak thread.

I saw a fella the other day in sherwoods looking around...possibly at some dvd players...possibly at some fridges...anyone know what he was at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I saw a fella the other day in sherwoods looking around...possibly at some dvd players...possibly at some fridges...anyone know what he was at?

That's nothing. I saw a guy in an anorak cycling around looking at planning notices. I'm stumped as to what he was at!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Interviewing a local farmer for the fruit and veg dept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Interviewing a local farmer for the fruit and veg dept.

He must have been outstanding in his field

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

I saw a queue of people waiting to order sandwiches in O'Brien's the other day ... do they know something I don't?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

merlante wrote: »
    I saw a queue of people waiting to order sandwiches in O'Brien's the other day ... do they know something I don't?

They know how to overpay for a mediocre sandwich :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Hey:mad: whats with the sarcasm. It looked like a tv camera and just wondered about it thats all. No need for that. If ye dont have something constructive to say then shut up. They were focused at the salad section and I think cheeses I think, mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sounds like a local produce item, prolly to be featured on RTEs cooking/lifestyle thingy with Clodagh McKenna.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Must be I guess, will have a lookout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

something to do with I think:

http://www.loveirishfood.ie/

Advertisement