Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the most farfetched episode?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

There was alawys mad double entendres and innuendo in a lot of episodes.

I remember one where the Cardassians had Picard captured at one stage. He was naked throughout the whole show and the cheeky Cardassian chappy was pressing a remote control which made Picard squirm in pain. It was funny as the dialogue implyed the device was attached to Big Jim and the Twins

Picard getting his nads electroded, far fetched but halarious at the same time.

Also in the TNG Irish episode, they was to repopulate the whole planet so each Paddy had to take 3 or 4 wives. Magnificent. The IMF should bring that rule in

You have just insulted two of the greatest episodes of TNG you know nothing of star trek.... ill never forgive you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

The one with the spaceship

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Ronanc1 wrote: »
    You have just insulted two of the greatest episodes of TNG you know nothing of star trek.... ill never forgive you

There were 4 lights!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Plazaman wrote: »
    ....the TNG Irish episode... :D
    ... the greatest episodes of TNG ...

The **** :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Rodin wrote: »
    The one with the spaceship

Yeah, because those things are just unreal

apollo_11_lm.jpg

Space-Shuttle.jpg

126094main_s114e7200_lo.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

a landing craft
    a shuttle
    and a space station

still no space ship though :D

here we go:

space-ship.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

a landing craft
    a shuttle
    and a space station

still no space ship though :D

here we go:

space-ship.jpg

Someone has way too much timeto spend on Spore

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

The ****

You know what i meant! The chain of command episode 1 and 2 :rolleyes:

You know what i meant! The chain of command episode 1 and 2 :rolleyes:

I actually thought that episode was outstanding. It touched on the Geneva Convention & the treatment of pow's, there was nothing 'far-fetched' in it (from a Star Trek pov).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

EnterNow wrote: »
    I actually thought that episode was outstanding. It touched on the Geneva Convention & the treatment of pow's, there was nothing 'far-fetched' in it (from a Star Trek pov).

Ya, Chain of Command II was up there with the best TNG eps imo.
    Good to see Chancellor Gorkon alive and well ;)

I think there's some confusuion between "most far fetched episode" and "most far fetched bad episode". Just because something's far-fetched doesn't automatically mean it's not a brilliant ep.
    (I'm not talking about Chain of Command by the way)

• Advertisement

Goldstein wrote: »
    Good to see Chancellor Gorkon alive and well ;)

Lol, that wrecked my head one time. I knew I knew that voice somewhere & wanted to figure it out on my own :rolleyes: The acting was top-notch in that episode by Picard & the Cardy. Jaleco made a fantastic love-to-hate character too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AndrewS

I quite liked Chain of Command actually and didnt find it at all far fetched. The only bit I didnt like was Captain Edward Jellico. Much as I like the actor, I didnt enjoy the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Someone has way too much timeto spend on Spore

2 secs on google images :)

Advertisement