Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket Knight returns

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

From 1up.com

All I can say is......wow, did not see this one coming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Strange one alright. Still, it gives me hope that there'll be another Turrican.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It was rumoured for a long while that Climax were behind a remake, looks like it's confirmed. As a massive rocket knight adventures fan I'm pleased to see the franchise back but absolutely hate the art in this game and also think they should have got Team Jirushi to do it since they were team behind the original and all the excellent latest contra games. I wish they went 2D lke contra rebirth and I'm not sure Climax can pull off tight and caried 2D gameplay like in the original RKA.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Holy sh*t.

The design-style is very Little Big Planet meets Crash Bandicoot. Cool.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hate it considering the gorgeous 2D of the originals :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

looks fun. will deffo check it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

looks too cutesy for me, the original looks kinda edgey but in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I hate it considering the gorgeous 2D of the originals :/

As long as the robots and the sense of speed are up to scratch, I'm content.

Not necessarily happy, just content.

Advertisement