Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tactical vest/g36 question

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Basically, I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me where i can find a tac-vest that won't break the bank in terms of money and can fit g36 mags, I've heard there's alot of difficulty with g36 mags with getting vets with pouches wide enough, because g36 mags are more awkwardly shaped and fatter than m16 mags. I'd be very thankful for any airsoft enlightenment on this :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

MOLLE

There are all manner of MOLLE pockets that will take G36 mags, I have a pair of MOLLE double pockets for 3 AK mags that take 4 stanags or 2 G36 mags for a total of 8 mags in my loadout.

flecktarn.co.uk is a great source of miscellaneous bits (there are full vests designed for G36s there too I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HOTSHOT_01

a viper LA tactical vest will take 6 mags

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

i have a molle vest and it works well but the little clips on the side can be a pain when they get caught inside the pockets.
    I am going to get an m4 mag adapter for the g36 and drop the g36 mags soon and use m4 instead.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Or you coild try Web-tex Tactical Vest, http://www.ironfoot.co.uk/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=15 it's a bit better quality than the Viper one.

I use one with myG36 and it will take 6 mags no bother!

Advertisement