Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Idealism of youth essay ?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hey guys .. was given an essay to write about the idealism of youth, havent got much written about it.. anyone have any ideas or know of historic events related to the topic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I remember writing an essay for that title.

My LC essays were always ridiculously cynical, but I banged on about how idealistic I was in my younger years- always thought I could make a difference, save the world, unrealistic dreams and ambitions, blahhhhhh, and how the world is really a cold, hard place which doersn't live up to your idealistic hopes and aspirations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 TomCullen

Thanks, im trying to write stuff on the student riots in France aswell But its turning into a history essay. Know any quotes i cud use?

Advertisement