Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beta?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

just wandering what people think of beta dog food?i have acouple of labs,2 yr olds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Its not the worst, but its not great either, theres better quality foods like Red Mills Leader/Supreme that is around the same price in my opinion.

Have you a budget for dog food? it will determine what type of food you can get then, as dog food varies in price really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭roxiesmammy

Tried it on my dogs, never had a dog that liked it. I perfer RC or Arden Grange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Beta is a so-so dog food, if you can afford it maybe try another brand. There are plenty of brilliant foods out there. Perhaps ask your vet for advice or have a look on www.dogfoodanalysis.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

beta is not a good dog food at all imo
    i use arden grange for my dog
    other good ones are burns, james wellbeloved, orijen, rc is ok
    i wouldnt think much of red mills either to be honest

Advertisement