Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7310

• 05-10-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

For this phone there is what looks to be a headset symbol beside the coverage and battery symbols that i cannont get rid off. I am not able to hear people who ring me, there is no device connected to the phone. How do i get rid of this symbol?? I have taken out the battery, but it still appears when i turn on the phone

Can someone please help as this is doin m head in Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

DU.LLAHAN wrote: »
    For this phone there is what looks to be a headset symbol beside the coverage and battery symbols that i cannont get rid off. I am not able to hear people who ring me, there is no device connected to the phone. How do i get rid of this symbol?? I have taken out the battery, but it still appears when i turn on the phone

Can someone please help as this is doin m head in Thanks in advance

This seems to happen a lot with Nokia handsets, in my experience, and plugging in and out a headset usually resolves the issue. When it doesn't, carrying out a factory reset does the job; just remember to save any contacts, pictures etc before carrying one out.

Advertisement