Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new phone rec's and carkit Q's?

• 05-10-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

hello there,
    i'm not a regular poster, but would love your suggestions as i'm fried thinking and looking at reviews of phones.
    i have a trusty old nokia 6230i, great phone! and have carkit's available in most everything i drive.
    but i need to upgrade, and have a great plan with vodafone. i want to move to a smart phone if possible, i prefer the candybar models, and i'm not sure of the qwerty types.
    i need reliability and good battery life as well as the usual email and techy stuff on smart phones. but some of the reviews i've read on gsmarena would put you off almost every phone!
    also, is there a solution to the carkit issue? its so habdy for charging and the handsfree aspect, and i here that bluetooth sucks the life out of your battery time. plus, i don't like the idea of all that radiation floating around me all the time.

any and all help is much appreciated

thanks

Advertisement