Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire On Campus?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 9:21pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed a number of fire engines and an ambulance heading into the campus over the last couple of minutes. Anyone know whats up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I heard Hugh Brady's wages were burning a hole in his pocket:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

dyl10 wrote: »
    I heard Hugh Brady's wages were burning a whole in his pocket:o

LOL :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Just noticed a number of fire engines and an ambulance heading into the campus over the last couple of minutes. Anyone know whats up?

Coffee AND a donut for 1.99 in the 911 cafe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

A petrol bomb was thrown through a window of the Tierney building by a guy who rode off on a motorbike with another lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

A petrol bomb was thrown through a window of the Tierney building by a guy who rode off on a motorbike with another lad

The petrol bomb was made using a large test tube I hear. I knew those guys in Chemistry were acting funny lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Sachor

Is that true?? Is their much damage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

DSCN4242.jpg
    What the fuck Man. Why would you do that.Thats me at the Tierney at 12:30am getting my gullable ass out of bed in the hope of seeing some carnage and firemen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

The rumors will be flying around campus tomorrow.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Looks to me like that's you throwing a PETROL BOMB!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

lol nice work Grimes. Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

What actually happened was there was an injury during an j1 rugby match against terenure. It was a neck injury so ambulance and fire brigade have to come out as a precaution.

We won the match comfortably enough, which is the important bit :)

Advertisement