Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Fifa 10 Boards Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

yeah ill be about this evening from 7:30 - 9 hopefully for a few games. Just getting the hang of that pro thing now yesterday

luckiers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Mike Bassett

I should be on tonight again too...take up my new centre back role again...no goals going in haha

Doolinho10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

what time you playing at?

PSN: thewools

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

thewools wrote: »
    what time you playing at?

PSN: thewools
    Now ina bit mate,

Super-rush123 I tried to accept your request but it wouldn't let me,
    would you mind sending another?

Edit: Your now in the squad :D

Playing Now Lads?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Playing Now Lads?

Anyone still on ?

Anyone still on ?
    about 6 or 7 cumon :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Lovely , coming on now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

anyone about for a game tomorrow night say after the champions league matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

I should be on tonight after the matches.

RaVeN737

• Advertisement

Will anybody be around this evening for a few games?

RaVeN737

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cortanas_STDs

can you add Galway_hooker to the league please :P

Well looked like it was only myself and Redzer on last night so I spent a few hours working on acomplishments, 73% coompleted now! :)

Would be good to get a few Pro Championship games in tonight,I'll be on from about 7pm so get on if you can even if it's just for one or two.

SeamyH wrote: »
    Well looked like it was only myself and Redzer on last night so I spent a few hours working on acomplishments, 73% coompleted now! :)

Would be good to get a few Pro Championship games in tonight,I'll be on from about 7pm so get on if you can even if it's just for one or two.

i'll try get on for a few tonght :D might be a bit drunk though:P, 84% completed now:cool:
    Any have any tips for scoring a backheel or a diving header?

My backheel was scored when I performed a low cross (triple tap box) along the ground from the wing into the box when my pro was facing towards me.

I've scored a few diving headers now. The way I did this was to send a lowish cross (double tap box) into the box just in front of my pro as he was running in and when the ball came towards him I double tap circle and every 2nd or 3rd try he would dive and head.He will hit it with his foot more than not but if you try it 10 times you might get 3diving headers and thats enough (provided you score) to get the acomplishment.

Oh and on later,I'd be worried if you weren't drunk with it being a friday!:) I'll be having a few myself.Sure the pro championship is just a bit of crack so provided you're not so drunk that you start scoring in the wrong goal we should be ok!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭daherlihy

Hi guys,

Great to see the boards have a club team - I too am looking for a club, as a decent, experienced and mature Irish gamer. I've already tried to set up an all-Irish club but to very little success, hence why I'm looking to join up with other Irish gamers, who don't charge defenders out of place, who don't pass, or who always hog the sprint trigger!!

My main positions are central midfield (defensive and attacking also) and right wing/forward. One of my key strengths that I bring to the table is that I am quite solid in first-time passing in midfield - I hate dwelling on the ball unless I can move into space.

So if someone could tell me what my next call of duty is to be part of the club, please let me know. PSN - daherlihy

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

Anyone around for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

Hey id like to join to if there is still space!
    My psn is fitz15

Because of college im usually only able to play at the weekends though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 joey2thec

Me too if that's cool

PsN : KuMacK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭JackieRyan

If you still have room for an attacking mid add me in

Blueshooter-IRE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

anyone up for a few games tonight?? i'll be on at 10 if there's anyone round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

If there's any spaces on a team to be set up i'd like to get involved. Can play most evenings and weekends. I play left wing on another online team so i am used to that position.Not a ball hogger and actually prefer to be involved in a passing move than try and beat 10 men and score a screamer from the edge of the box.:) My PS3 name is dubit10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Just after getting the Game

If theres room my PSN is lofty459

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

we're lookin for players at the moment,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 b69

anyone up for a few games tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

super-rush wrote: »
    we're lookin for players at the moment,
    Count me in. psn.... Dubit10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 b69

invite already sent you have to accept it in player hub i think

Anybody about for some Pro Club games this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Hey, who is in charge of this club? How many members do you get and how regularly do you play?

I'm manager of a team on a different forum where we have about 25 members split in to an academy club for new members and then the First team club for members who are good enough and have developed their pro to a reasonable standard. We usually split the players up to have balanced teams (4 or 5 players) in each match room.

However, we're looking to arrange a game of 10 v 10 with another club if you have enough members and would be interested in trying to get it going?

Let me know anyway. Cheers.

• Advertisement

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Hey, who is in charge of this club? How many members do you get and how regularly do you play?

I'm manager of a team on a different forum where we have about 25 members split in to an academy club for new members and then the First team club for members who are good enough and have developed their pro to a reasonable standard. We usually split the players up to have balanced teams (4 or 5 players) in each match room.

However, we're looking to arrange a game of 10 v 10 with another club if you have enough members and would be interested in trying to get it going?

Let me know anyway. Cheers.
    Theres 3 managers at the club, the main one is Cyberwaste and he appinted me and Alpomb as assistans :P.

We have over 30 members at the club with about 6 or 7 playing.

Would love to have a match against another forum :D.
    We have Improved alot since we started :D.

Advertisement