Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon for birthday drinks?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all,
    Heading out for a girlie night out to celebrate my birthday. Was thinking of the Odeon, but haven't been in years. Has anyone been lately? And would you recommend it?
    Looking for fun, lotsa laughs, to give my new dress a night out and for a wee birthday kiss :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Damn, I used the last of my Chlorform last week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

thsi thread will get moved but anyways, was there friday night, was fairly dead.more of a date spot than a party spot.4euro a drink though on a friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

df1985 wrote: »
    thsi thread will get moved but anyways, was there friday night, was fairly dead.more of a date spot than a party spot.4euro a drink though on a friday.

but with re direct :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dubchick

Bummer. Dead is no use to me. Any recommendations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dingleye

I like Dandelion at St. Stepehen's Green, it's a nice spot, good music, big enough dancefloor & a nice crowd, if you want a breather from the club and wanna sit down for a bit for a chat etc then you can head up to the ground floor, there's a nice bar there & cocktail bar :) Mmmmmm Cocktails :p

And the best part... there's a burger king just across the road on Grafton Street (I tend to avoid it these days myself)
    When you leave Dandelion there does be tons of Taxi's just across the road so no waiting around in the cold / rain :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dubchick

Cheers for that Dingleye, haven't been out in town in ages so am totally off the radar for hot spots. Liking the combination and cocktails are always a plus!

Advertisement