Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get replacement HDD tray?

• 05-10-2009 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭

I was trying to upgrade my PS3 slims hard drive and whilst removing one of the screws the tray cracked, rendering it useless.

Was wondering where I could get a tray that fits the slim cos the phat PS3 trays don't fit it, I've tried already.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭kdizl/doylah

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I was trying to upgrade my PS3 slims hard drive and whilst removing one of the screws the tray cracked, rendering it useless.

Was wondering where I could get a tray that fits the slim cos the phat PS3 trays don't fit it, I've tried already.

Cheers

Ring Sony, since its new I assume you would still have reciept/warranty and that they should send out a replacement tray.

If not, while I was searching for you I found this link in Ireland from another boards.ie thread.
    http://www.consolerepairs.ie/

Ring them afterwards of sony cant help.

Advertisement