Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange shadow outlines.

Options
  • 05-10-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Walking around town rescently, I can't help but notice that there appears to be someone going aroun with a piece of chalk, and outlining the shadows of lamposts and the like on the ground. Havent seen it during the day, but at night it does look rather cool. So far only seen it on Oliver Plunkett St. and South Mall.
    Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?
    I'm probably not explaining this very well, so I'll try and get a few pics of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I saw a batch of that this morning on washington street. funky out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

pics or it didnt happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Dankoozy wrote: »
    pics or it didnt happen
    Shush, you. I'm workin on it. At a leisurely pace, I must admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

It's outside my appartment in Deanshall too. I thought it was a bunch of drunk people who got a bit bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Yeah, it's all along washington street. I seem to remember seeing some of it on patrick's st. on saturday night. That said i was a little the worse for wear.

• Advertisement

and the rain washed all the evidence away this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭hudsonriver

deRanged wrote: »
    and the rain washed all the evidence away this morning.

pity about the rain, was a lovely bit of street art

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Thought it was pretty good too.

I walked past one across from Fred Zeppelin's on Monday evening when the actual shadow was lined up perfectly with the chalk outline :)

pity about the rain, was a lovely bit of street art

it was indeed. I'm kicking myself I didn't get a photo. hopefully they'll do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

• Advertisement
Advertisement