Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone communting in the morning to Naas?

Options
  • 05-10-2009 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for a lift to naas in the mornings. Would like to be getting there around 9.30-ish and would be happy to pay petrol money.

Anyone going?

Cheers!

Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

RedXIV wrote: »
    Hi guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for a lift to naas in the mornings. Would like to be getting there around 9.30-ish and would be happy to pay petrol money.

Anyone going?

Cheers!

Red

my other half commutes to tougher business park Naas, not sure what part your looking to go to.

she starts at 9 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

OP, does going all the way with J.J. not be any good to ye?
    Or how's about Bus Eireann?
    There's a 7.45AM Rapid from Deanes in the Morning that gets into Nas Na Riogh at 8.30 although depending on traffic, that could be later. Obviously for you, the later that bus is the better.
    Not sure if beyond the likes of Spar anything much Cafe-Wise is open to pass the time. Maybe Lawlors in Pop(u)Lar Square do Early Morning Breakfasts? Be somewhere to go on a Could Morning.

Advertisement