Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodybuilding supplement shop waterford

• 05-10-2009 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Has the shop that used be in the superquinn car park moved somewhere else, is there any other supplement shops around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

No its closed.... theres the vitamin shop down behind Aldi and theres the health shop down in blackfriars..beside BPM records..

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

theres one up by the showboat aswel! in polishville its actually pretty good!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

Argos do a good selection, bought some creatine there a few weeks ago, €30 for a huge barrel of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Has the shop that used be in the superquinn car park moved somewhere else, is there any other supplement shops around?

I can recommend a guy I get my stuff from in town. It's excellent, I've been taking protein and creatine he's supplied for the past 6 months. PM me if you want his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ya shud just go into colin ryan beside bpm he,ll look after ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

alphapa wrote: »
    theres one up by the showboat aswel! in polishville its actually pretty good!

Thats wut you call that place behind Aldi ? :D lol epic :pac:
    Sorry for offtop.. yea i remember one shop on ballybricken just where it goes out to yellow road. Might be closed tho nowadays, havent been there in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

Yes Colin Ryan in blackfriars next to bpm is very good, he's always very helpful and friendly and is very reasonable with his prices too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I used to get recovery drinks in the Superquinn place. I can't take powders so these were bottles. Initially Vanilla milkshake things from Weider and later a very similar thing in a different brand, the name of which escapes me. Anyone know anywhere in town which sells these premixed bottles ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What do you want supplements for?
    I bet you still havnt sorted your diet out after 4 years posting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Degsy wrote: »
    What do you want supplements for?
    I bet you still havnt sorted your diet out after 4 years posting..
    he only joined in 2008 .. wow have i missed a few years or something! :rolleyes:

place beside bpm is apparntly really good op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

nothing can supplament a good dinner with a glass of milk!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

emo!! wrote: »
    he only joined in 2008 .. wow have i missed a few years or something! :rolleyes:

Check the fitness forum..this is about his 5th re-reg and always asking the same questions but never actually going to the gym.
    He's been sitebanned and banned from fitness multiple times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Poko

Yes behind Aldi supplements and protein shop, Vitamin-shop. I am buynig staf from there since the superquin shop was closed. You can buy there every supplement you can think of. Sellection so big you don know what to chose, but dont worry there are people who sems to be supplement encyclopedia. First they helped me to gain 3 stones of muscles, then when I decided to burn fat before my holidays they helped me as well. Since my wife started to buy fat burners from them she lost her baby fat.
    O and low prices no point order from net. Recomended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Poko wrote: »
    Yes behind Aldi supplements and protein shop, Vitamin-shop. I am buynig staf from there since the superquin shop was closed. You can buy there every supplement you can think of. Sellection so big you don know what to chose, but dont worry there are people who sems to be supplement encyclopedia. First they helped me to gain 3 stones of muscles, then when I decided to burn fat before my holidays they helped me as well. Since my wife started to buy fat burners from them she lost her baby fat.
    O and low prices no point order from net. Recomended

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Poko

Yes they are so good:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 davidburns88

just wonderin do anyone know of any supplements tat have creatine and protein in them and do they know who sales any of tis supplements

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I'll find out the name of the stuff one of the lads takes. Strongest man in republic of Ireland so he knows his stuff.

what you are loking for is CYCLONE made by maximuscle, top notch stuff use it myself at times or there,s stuff called DARK MATTER its made by dymatize you can get either of theses down in the vitamin shop behind aldi in the glen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

the maximuscle stuff is very very overpriced, youd get the same results at nearly half the price if you bought your own creatine and protein and mixed.get a look at the health and fitness board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

the maximuscle stuff is very very overpriced, youd get the same results at nearly half the price if you bought your own creatine and protein and mixed.get a look at the health and fitness board

+1

• Advertisement

whatever about the maximuscle stuff but the dark matter is very good post workout and i highly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

whatever about the maximuscle stuff but the dark matter is very good post workout and i highly recommend it

What makes dark matter different from other post workout formulae? Had a quick read there and all it said was really a load of hyped up non-scientific jibberish. Not saying it's nonsense just that I can't find clearly what sets it apart.

OP, myprotein.co.uk would still appear to be the cheapest as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

There's a good shop on New St. now selling all that stuff called Bodyworks. I find them really good.

Dan133269 wrote: »
    What makes dark matter different from other post workout formulae? Had a quick read there and all it said was really a load of hyped up non-scientific jibberish. Not saying it's nonsense just that I can't find clearly what sets it apart.

OP, myprotein.co.uk would still appear to be the cheapest as far as I know.
    i found while actually using it that i got results that i did,nt get from other post workout supplements like cyclone for instants i found it good but not near as good as dark matter for one the taste was far better and it went thick like a smoothy and went down very well, if ya want i can mail ya my facebook username and the pics on it speak for themselves from using dark matter

tanks for the advice tings made more sense wen u know wat ur lookin for cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

i found while actually using it that i got results that i did,nt get from other post workout supplements like cyclone for instants i found it good but not near as good as dark matter for one the taste was far better and it went thick like a smoothy and went down very well, if ya want i can mail ya my facebook username and the pics on it speak for themselves from using dark matter

It's ok, I believe you! Throw them up here on this thread sure, you may find yourself a belated Valentine! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

So do any of you guys actually lift any weights or just pop the pills?icon10.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Agreed!! I used cyclone years ago, good, but pricey, plus cyclone has both protein and creatine.. thats fine, but prolonged use of creatine is a bit useless because after about 6 weeks your body will start to pass the creatine, its better to use creatine for 6 weeks, then come off it for 4 to 6 weeks and the back on it again, however you still need to take protein constantly when building.. so i began separating them, buying Whey on its own and creatine on its own.. I used the whey every day, but creatine only for 6 weeks then off it for a month and back on, i saved money and still saw great growth..

Im no expert, but the lad that told me to do this has been body building for years and is very much in good shape!.. seems to know his stuff when it comes to supplements..

has anyone heard this before with creatine?

im just bout 2 start takin cyclone just wonderin how long should i take creatine for or do ya have 2 stop takin cyclone as it has both creatine and protein in them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement