Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FiFa 10

Options
  • 05-10-2009 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Every ones fifa 10 working ok ?

i've had a few glitches with mine , game freezes up a lot , i have to delete it from the harddrive to get it working without it freezing up , its happened to a couple of pals online .

Also a strange thing happene just tonight , i was playing manager mode , i won 3-0 michael bridge got my 3 goals , yet in match facts it came up as 3-1 and john aloisi scored all three, i'm 99% sure i was right but .......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Jesus, thats weird! I had a bit of a simular problem. I scored a hat trick with walcott in a game and then a few here and there and was almost sure he'd have around 7 for the season, but when i looked at his season total he had scored 2!!

WTF!

Still great game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Moved to FIFA forum.

Advertisement