Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daigo V Justin FT10 17th October Ohio

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Justin seems like a bit of a sap to me, I don't like him. But I will concede that that american attitude in general pisses me off. So maybe its just that. Still, I don't see mike ross or gootecks or others (that sagat player joe or whatever for example) acting like pricks just to raise 'hype' they seem to be able to do that with out getting in peoples face.

Gootecks has always seemed to have a similar attitude to me. I've seen vids where he does the whole "in your face" celebration. Also in interviews at tourneys he seems to really arrogant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Justin is apparently fine in person.

Anyway this is the god tier of arseholes

lmao that guy rules

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

That guy would have been knocked out if he tried that in the Expo.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    I don't see mike ross or gootecks or others (that sagat player joe or whatever for example) acting like pricks just to raise 'hype' they seem to be able to do that with out getting in peoples face.

Gootecks versus Sabin: East Coast Throwdown.

Yep, Gootecks gets in your face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb76Sn1YvTc&feature=player_embedded

Watch 45 seconds in... Wong is getting up in some ones face... thats not Sports man like..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV8bhOgmk2I&feature=player_embedded

1:03 into this.. Hes just been a complete dick head

I was gonna use the Mike Ross example... To all those saying this is the American arcade culture, can you explain why every American doesn't do it... It might be an American culture thing, but that doesn't make doing it ok. Plenty of people don't! He's a dick. imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Mike Ross laughed it off though, cos they're such good mates...

A lot of the top US players are douchebags, Wong, Marn (I would've knocked him out for the crotch grab at EVO), Sabin, you could probably include Gootecks but is he really a top player? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

whats gootecks buzz?
    i think they like that cause its call casually?

and they know each other.

wong needs to sort his hair out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

It might be an American culture thing, but that doesn't make doing it ok. Plenty of people don't! He's a dick. imo.

It does make it ok to do, in America. If they do it to any visiting players then I would agree with you. Even though not all of them do it, you don't have Mike Ross going off saying how much of a prick Wong is because he does do it.

Advertisement