Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swap shop

Options
  • 06-10-2009 6:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

ok folks just going to try this and see if it works. post any items you dont want or want to trade for something else. and lets keep it at a free swap. no selling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

I gots me some xbox 360 games that I've brought to trade in but gasped in horror at price offered me! I'd be happy to swap one/some of them for other 360 games. All work and in good condition!

Assassins Creed.
    Mass Effect.
    Forza 2.
    Face Breaker.
    Too Human.
    Viva Pinata - Trouble in Paradise.

Also got loads of boxsets and movies that I never watch anymore! Would also swap some of them for other boxsets or 360 games! There's too many to list out but a few are:

24 - Season 1&2
    Taken - Complete
    King Of The Hill
    The Simpsons
    South Park S01&02
    Black Books S01

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

Any interest in Family guy boxsets.. 1-6 for some 360 games

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

hughes2558 wrote: »
    Any interest in Family guy boxsets.. 1-6 for some 360 games

Already got them mate, you anything else you're interested in getting rid of?

Advertisement