Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D80 software repair

• 06-10-2009 8:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a place to get my Nikon D80 fixed? The software or internal operations in the camera is totally haywire, and I can't even take photos anymore. Thanks for any tips, I am in Wicklow but I expect Dublin city centre is the best place.
    L

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You can download the software from nikons website and install it through your SD card, not sure if you still have enough control to do it though?

http://support.nikontech.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16091

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks for that - the thing is though is that I did that already, it worked for maybe a day then went back to it's old tricks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

If you need a repair, there is a Nikon authorised repair centre in Rathmoylan, County Meath. Had a number the other day - if you check the eircom online phonebook it is listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Can you do a reset of the settings

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Considering you updated the firmware and it happened again, it would appear its more of a hardware issue really. im no expert though, you could try berminghams on the quays if ya need it repaired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    If you need a repair, there is a Nikon authorised repair centre in Rathmoylan, County Meath. Had a number the other day - if you check the eircom online phonebook it is listed.

046-955-7151

Advertisement