Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler Ugg Boots

Options
  • 06-10-2009 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Anyone any ideas where to buy? Shuch or office don't have them?

Im looking for a toddler size 6:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

my sis in law ended up having to buy them online for her lil one, cudtn get them anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Do you know where she bought them? I wouldn't mind buyin online.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

Hi Cookie jar.. I bought my daughter's ugg's on uggaustralia.com. You need to be very careful buying uggs online as there are so many fake websites. the quality is awful with made in china stamped on the sole!! You'd be better off with penney's.. Anywho we paid 40 euro. They are gorgeous :D I'm getting a pair for myself for 90 euro. I saw the same one's here for 220!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

not sure what website, just know they came from america
    try google kids uggs for sale and see if anything somes up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

they have them in h&M if that helps!

i saw them in the cork store!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭El Camino

i just found this website http://www.uggsbootsireland.com/ and have put an order in but i now think that these are fake. What to do!! I've purchased through paypal so i should have some comeback. They haven't arrived yet but can i cancel this order through paypal before i've received these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

Are you looking for the ugg brand?
    I got my 2 yr old a pair on ebay,from australia,but i will warn you,they are extremly expensive,and get wrecked easily.I trew hers away,if they get wet at all they get smelly inside and stained,you can not wash them,as they are ment to dry naturaly in very warm weather.Also i will say they are very slippy in wet or icey weather.
    Iv now got my daughter a much cheaper pair of "bear" brand uggs in tkmax...but at that age i still think im mad,as everyone else seem to be getting the ones in pennys!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

My wee girl wears the Penneys ones, there is little point shelling out big money for real uggs when their little feet grow so quickly. Penneys ones are grand because they'll wear them into the ground but there's little hardship in spending 5 euro on a replacement pair.

Uggs IMO shouldn't be everyday shoes, there isn't a lot of support for growing feet in them and I think more structured shoes/runners are a better idea for day to day wear. Of course, I'm not a podiatrist but that's just what I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

embee wrote: »
    My wee girl wears the Penneys ones, there is little point shelling out big money for real uggs when their little feet grow so quickly. Penneys ones are grand because they'll wear them into the ground but there's little hardship in spending 5 euro on a replacement pair.

Uggs IMO shouldn't be everyday shoes, there isn't a lot of support for growing feet in them and I think more structured shoes/runners are a better idea for day to day wear. Of course, I'm not a podiatrist but that's just what I think.

i agree embee - my wee girl wears the penneys ones too, she loves them because she can put them on herself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

Hey I just bought my little one uggs last weekend I got them in House of Frasier for 130 euro hope this helps. Btw you really cant compare the penneys uggs to the real ones having had both myself theres is little or no support in the penney ones. There is no way I would but them on my little one if you cant buy the real ones I really wouldnt bother there are lots of other cute boots out there :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Hey I just bought my little one uggs last weekend I got them in House of Frasier for 130 euro hope this helps. Btw you really cant compare the penneys uggs to the real ones having had both myself theres is little or no support in the penney ones. There is no way I would but them on my little one if you cant buy the real ones I really wouldnt bother there are lots of other cute boots out there :D

Thanks... still haven't got a pair.. want them for xmas. Im looking for size 7 toddler did they have them? The one out in dundrum yea??

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

Yeah the one out in Dundrum they had a good selection of sizes and colours they were in red,brown, purple and beige

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ringi

yikes I nearly fell off my chair E130 in Ireland for toddler uggs. I live in Australia and they are $40 for toddlers all colours here and $70 mid calf and $90 to knee for me all colours. These are not fakes, but original uggs. They are good quality, but they are essentially beach boots or slippers, I only use mine inside the house bar the one time I went to the supermarket and got such a slagging from my husband that I haven't done it again (well not that he knows-the snob).

$40 = E24.73

Still spinning. So rip off Ireland continues. Perhaps I should set up an export business.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Are uggs not bad for children's feet? There's no support in them at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

Im gobsmacked.. €130 on a pair of Uggs for a toddler! They will have grown out of them in a couple of months. Penneys have the fake ones for €3 in brown, black or pink and have all sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kathy0009

El Camino wrote: »
    i just found this website http://www.uggsbootsireland.com/ and have put an order in but i now think that these are fake. What to do!! I've purchased through paypal so i should have some comeback. They haven't arrived yet but can i cancel this order through paypal before i've received these?

i have just done the very same thing. just wondering have you heard anything since? was it a fake? did you receive your uggs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Next have lovely ugg type boots for girls

And now for boys!!

Not sure if I would like to see my 3 year old boy in them.... Doesnt feel right!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭El Camino

kathy0009 wrote: »
    i have just done the very same thing. just wondering have you heard anything since? was it a fake? did you receive your uggs?

Hi Kathy,

THere was a further thread running on this here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63228801#post63228801. To answer your question yes i did receive the boots after and they are perfect. I suspect they are fake but have compared with the real ones and can't tell any difference. I did go through a complaints process, to no avail, with paypal while waiting.

Hope you get yours too...

Advertisement