Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karnivool

Options
  • 06-10-2009 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

www.karnivool.com.au

You guys should check this aussie band out , they are damn good both live and in studio.

Went over to see em in leeds this weekend and it was a mind blowing gig.

Oh and the lead singer is my first cousin :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Tool + Live = Karnivool.

Quite good, not the kind of stuff I'd listen to but it's enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Had an album released when got to Oz over summer, found them quite decent. Wouldn't mind seeing them live though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Oh and the lead singer is my first cousin :)

was wondering which one had the benson blood!

UK tour in march, if they dont come here i think i'll head over. got sound awake before christmas and it fast became my album of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

amazing band. so underrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

was wondering which one had the benson blood!

UK tour in march, if they dont come here i think i'll head over. got sound awake before christmas and it fast became my album of the year.

lol whos this?

• Advertisement

lol whos this?

ah we dont know each other personally, but we probably know of each other.....

hint: i played in the local kings of leon tribute band (just recently broken up)

ah we dont know each other personally, but we probably know of each other.....

hint: i played in the local kings of leon tribute band (just recently broken up)

kings of lee?

is there any other?

Didnt know ye split up man.
    Our band (Bug Eye'd) is doin sweet **** al lately im gettin pissed , off , i need to be giggin...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I like them,as was said they sound similiar to tool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

.www.karnivool.com.au

You guys should check this aussie band out , they are damn good both live and in studio.

Went over to see em in leeds this weekend and it was a mind blowing gig.

Oh and the lead singer is my first cousin

Just got sounds awake. My brain is blown. I want more. If your talking to your first cousin tell him hes doing a friggen bang up Job. One of there tunes is getting a good bit of play time on skuzz recently too and everyone I know whose heard it is loving it.

Patricide wrote: »
    Just got sounds awake. My brain is blown. I want more. If your talking to your first cousin tell him hes doing a friggen bang up Job. One of there tunes is getting a good bit of play time on skuzz recently too and everyone I know whose heard it is loving it.

Hehe Will do

Ya should check out the first album too , "themata" , and you can find the older ep's "online"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Hehe Will do

Ya should check out the first album too , "themata" , and you can find the older ep's "online"
    I will, im snowed under with new music at the moment and i really want to give this album a proper music. Its RIGHT up my alley. Best new band ive discovered in a while.

Advertisement