Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universities in Oz

Options
  • 06-10-2009 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hey,

My oh and I are considering going to oz next Sept. He has been there before working for 2 years and we want to go before he turns 28. I am just finishing a Hons Degree in Chemistry here in Ireland and am a qualified irish teacher at the moment.
    Has anyone here atteneded uni in Oz? Im thinking off looking up a few places and considering applying...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭aiecquest

What would you consider studying, and why?

If you have a teaching qualification and Science degree i.e. chemistry (assuming knowledge of physics but more importantly maths), you may have chance maths science teaching, huge shortages as most secondary teachers have studied humanities, B.A.s.....

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

I would like to do the hdip over there or a masters in science... I am an Iirish teacher and currently in my final year of a Hons Chemistry degree. I did hons maths until this year in uni.

Advertisement