Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too late to apply for a PLC Course?

Options
  • 06-10-2009 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am a Post Grad student who cannot find any employment and as such I wanted to go back and do a PLC course in Wexford in Photography. I rang up today and they said that it was too late to apply now. I am a week late. Is ther anything that I can do??? Any help appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

They are right. PLC numbers need to be into the Dept by Sept 30th, because the following year's allocation of teachers is based on it (crazy I know). I have had to turn away two students myself this week for our PLC course.

Your other options are night-classes. I'm sure there is one being offered somewhere, as it's a common enough interest. Try your local IT.

Advertisement