Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost purse outside Schuman Building (please read)

Options
  • 06-10-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

:)

I lost my purse outside the Schuman Building yesterday. It is a black cloth purse with a zip. There was around one hundred euro in it and there was no id in there.

This thread is for the kind and beautiful gent who found it and HANDED IT IN to the porter. I am so blown away by your honesty sir and as I have no idea who you are I would like to take this opportunity to thank you thank you thank you.

I really can't emphasize how amazing your gesture was.

:):):):):):):):):)

Finally, thank you again,
    I hope something absolutely brilliant happens for you soon, you have an abundance of good karma coming your way.

xxxxx mud.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭tomombo

I know him i met him seconds after he found it. He is a hero in fairness top guy. He deserves a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

tomombo wrote: »
    I know him i met him seconds after he found it. He is a hero in fairness top guy. He deserves a pint

For real????

I'll totally buy him a pint!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I lost my wallet on Monday and no one handed it in :mad: If who ever has my wallet is reading this feel free to keep the money, I just want my f*cking IDs back :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ni ni

:mad:
    poor seachmall :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

I recently left my phone in a toilet cubicle in the Foundation building in plain view, on top of the toilet roll thingy, for over 2 hours about a week ago, and I was so suprised (and delighted) to find it untouched. In fairness, not a great phone by any means, but still, the honesty of 99% of university students is really great- especially coming from a secondary school where if you let your hair down for a second it'd probably never be seen again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭tomombo

mud wrote: »
    For real????

I'll totally buy him a pint!
    know him i'm friends with him... was with him just after it happened..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I remember back in UL I found a wallet outside my mates house. Brought it home, looked at the student ID and was able to email him from there and told him to come to my address to retrieve it (I couldn't be arsed meeting anyone anywhere).

He came, saw there was no money inside it and must have assumed I pocketed it and he left without saying thanks.

Advertisement