Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man at the Court

Options
  • 06-10-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else see the guy shaving his tackle down at the Four Courts earlier today? I was walking by at about 11.30am and this homeless-looking fellow was perched against one of the pillars with a bicycle. Next thing he whips down his pants and takes out a small scissors. I couldn't believe it. Could he not do this elsewhere.

He was like one of those fellows you see lying around on the street. He was very untidy, long, scruffy beard. He was wearing some sort of sports jacket, I think.

He did this in full view of everyone. There were women and children present also. I'll tell you he was as hairy as the back of my hand. It's unbelievable stuff.

I hope someone puts it on youtube. :pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Nedermeyer

Just another day on the quays then !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Imagine that, a story about a man shaving his crotch from a user named 'crotchety!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

Imagine that, a story about a man shaving his crotch from a user named 'crotchety!.

Yea. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Crotchety wrote: »
    He was wearing some sort of sports jacket, I think

Did the collar and the cuffs match?

cosmic wrote: »
    Did the collar and the cuffs match?

You wouldn't see a man like him wearing a collar I can tell you! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You wouldn't see a man like him wearing a collar I can tell you! :pac:
    You're after saying he was wearing a sportsjacket. i've never seen a sportsjacket without a collar! :confused:

You're after saying he was wearing a sportsjacket. i've never seen a sportsjacket without a collar! :confused:

A priests collar! :pac:

Nedermeyer wrote: »
    Just another day on the quays then !

Well, i must say I've never seen anything like this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

So he is really unkempt yet he wanted to keep his man garden trim? Strange man.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Lux23 wrote: »
    So he is really unkempt yet he wanted to keep his man garden trim? Strange man.
    Crabs! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Did anyone else see the guy shaving his tackle down at the Four Courts earlier today? I was walking by at about 11.30am and this homeless-looking fellow was perched against one of the pillars with a bicycle. Next thing he whips down his pants and takes out a small scissors. I couldn't believe it. Could he not do this elsewhere.

He was like one of those fellows you see lying around on the street. He was very untidy, long, scruffy beard. He was wearing some sort of sports jacket, I think.

He did this in full view of everyone. There were women and children present also. I'll tell you he was as hairy as the back of my hand. It's unbelievable stuff.

I hope someone puts it on youtube. :pac:
    hold on here! was he shaving or just trimming it with a sissors? i think a trim is fair enough

He started plucking his balls with the scissors. He probably nicked his dick too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

He wanted to look good for the magistrate.

This guy was wholesome. Hard for him to look good. He was like a penguin on a telephone line.

Degsy wrote: »
    He wanted to look good for the magistrate.

He must have been hanging around for the TV cameras to pick him up. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Maybe he was a suspected flasher and didn't want to be recognised in a line-up?

The size of his johnny would give him away. He'd also need to give it a scrubbing. Any woman who had felt the might of the grub on it wouldn't forget it too qickly.

Advertisement