Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Hearts

Options
  • 06-10-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I was at the Limerick UCH gig last month, and cannot wait to see the boys play again. My father claims he knew Davy and Donal, years ago, and always played their music when I was younger, so I completely adore them now.
    I was wondering if anyone knows if Davy plays locally anywhere on a regular basis? I would love to meet the man (also, is he married???!- i pressume he is...)

;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,100 ✭✭✭squonk

needcar wrote: »
    I was at the Limerick UCH gig last month, and cannot wait to see the boys play again. My father claims he knew Davy and Donal, years ago, and always played their music when I was younger, so I completely adore them now.
    I was wondering if anyone knows if Davy plays locally anywhere on a regular basis? I would love to meet the man (also, is he married???!- i pressume he is...)

;)

He was playing in The Roadside Tavern in Lisdoonvarna one Saturday night a few months back. I think he just drps in to sessions around North Clare if it suits him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Thairish

I saw The Moving Hearts in Kilburn back in '82.It was without doubt,the best gig I've ever been to.

Advertisement